Sunday 11 September 2016

AAA Cards #73-Upcylcing

Hi All

At AAA Cards we have a new challenge and are asking you to 'upcyle'.

Here is the card I made:


Here I have 'upcyled' this 'love' die. I made it over a year ago and did have it on a card but really was not so happy with the rest of the card. It has been in my box of cards since then. This challenge gave me the chance to actually use it again for a new card. It came just at the right time as it was my Brother's 25th Wedding Anniversary this year so I had a reason to recycle the die. Blogging friend Rahmat send me this gorgeous textured card so all I needed to do was stick the die to this card and add a few silver gems and a silver sentiment and done! Felt good to pop it in the post knowing I had finally made use of the die and this time loved the card I made!

Our sponsors for this challenge are Happy Little Stampers. The winner will get a $20 gift voucher to spend in their fabulous store.

Picture

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is the very talented Angie-check out her blog here

Angie and our DT have all made some superb cards-pop over to AAA and have a look. Then join in the fun and don't forget to make those cards 'clean and simple'

Can't wait to see them!



I will enter this into:





20 comments:

  1. What an elegant and classy card Sandie! I thought it looked liked the texture cards I use, but wasn't sure, until I read. Glad to see you use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity and classiness of your card. Great upcycle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All white looks so pristine and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful! I have no doubt Linda and Stuart loved this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks so elegant this way! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, Sandie! Love pearls and textured paper. I have never dared to re-make a card. You did it great! - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! I love the simple elegance you achieved made perfect! with those pearls!!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just lovely! I like how your used the pearls on your card so elegant! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super elegant Sandie and a perfect example for upcycling. Bet your brother and sister in law loved it. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super beautiful and so classically elegant!!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful...love the gorgeous look you created.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a perfect anniversary card. I love white on white for this occasion. I love the circle of pearls. What a wonderful up cycling project with this great die cut. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love to see you breath new life into something that didn't work before. Your card is stunning. I love how you embellished it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks so delicate and elegant in these neutral colors. Love the added pearls to the o, a nice, decorative touch.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pure elegance and perfection Sandie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Elegant and so stylish, Sandie ... simply beautiful! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the elegant look of this card. the pearls really make it stand out a bit more! Thanks for playing with us at HLS Anything Goes with Dies!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome upcycling! It goes to show that one never should throw anything out! Gorgeous results! Thanks for playing with us at HLS!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card so special xx Jan

    ReplyDelete

//