Thursday 6 October 2016

Time Out #67 Reminder

Hi There,

At Time Out you still have time to play in our special challenge to for Breast Cancer Awareness.

The challenge is:

Theme of Breast Cancer Awareness and/or Friendship.  
Optional Technique Twist:  embossing and/or use pink


I went with the twist again and created this card:



The stamps here are from our sponsors CAS-ual Fridays. The winner of the challenge will get a $25 gift voucher for their store plus we are having a random draw from all those that twist with us-we a special prize for this winner!


Conil our Guest Designer for this challenge is joining us again this week. She has made another inspiring card for us. We are so pleased she has been with us for this very special challenge.

Check out Time Out to see more inspiration from Conil and the DT.
Then take some TIME OUT and craft away x

I will enter this into the challenges at:

CASology-support
Virginia View Challenge-focal point-her I see my sentiment as the focal point with the sun rays leading to it. Plus I feel the texture of the lower half of the card lead to this-Virginia....I would love to know if you see this or if I am off the track-I can take it!!

12 comments:

  1. Such a lovely design, great placement of the sentiment and image. An encouraging card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAndie! This is the most wonderful sentiment, and darling card! You might know I LOVE the embossing xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card, and I really love that sentiment. And, how you placed it to ground your image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your card....so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing design Sandie. And it meant so much to receive this from you. Thank you again! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, Sandie. Hope you are well, friend.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Sandie. I love the texture you added to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a perfect way to let that sun really shine! And a so fitting sentiment! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this pink colour, Sandie! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the interesting details on your pretty card Sandie! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The perfect sentiment for the wonderful cause ! I love your card with the sun rays full of hope ! Gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.
    Izzy Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  12. I Love the pink sun. Clever and perfect for the cue!
    Thanks for joining us at CASology Sandy!

    ReplyDelete

//