Thursday 2 March 2017

Time Out Challenges 3rd Birthday Celebration

Hello All

I am very excited today as it is 3 years since Nonni and I started our challenge blog Time Out. To celebrate we are having a party over on our blog here.

I want to thank you all for supporting us over the last 3 years. We have had a lot of fun and hope you have too.

I want to thank our present and past Design Team for their hard work and continual inspiration.

Our challenge theme is:

Love and/or Friendship with the optional twist of 'spotlight stamping' where you add colour only to one raised area of your image.

Here is my card using all CAS-ual Friday Stamps-one of our many sponsors (check out the graphic at the end of my post)


I had to use my fav colour combo for our Birthday. 

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is the very talented Ardyth. I have for a long time admired Ardyth's card making excellence. She is a major inspiration for me and I am over the moon that she is joining us for our Birthday.

We have lots of prizes for you to win-check out our blog for details.

We are very honoured that so many wonderful companies are supporting us and offering up an amazing set of prizes. This graphic here shows all these wonderful sponsors:


Plus these sponsors below are joining us with a party on their own blogs-here are the links:


Please go and check out their parties. There will be lots of inspiration for you.

Our Design Team and Ardyth have made some fabulous cards to celebrate our party-check them out here.

Time to take some TIME OUT and join us in celebrating 3 years xx

I will enter this into:




12 comments:

  1. Fabulous layered stamping, Sandie ... so brilliant in this colour combo ... and so wonderfully you! Thanks for being such a great leader, my friend ... it's a joy to work with you at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, big congrats on the 3rd birthday, Sandie!!! I should really try to play along more often as it is such a great challenge!!!! Love your beautiful OL in the lovely colours - the sentiment is simply great for a special friend!!!! Your layered stamping is really lovely!!! Wonderfully done!!!!
    Have a great day!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the 3rd birthday of your challengeblog, and many more years to come ! Your card is a joy for the eye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Sandie, I remember the start of TIMEOUT, as my blog was barely few weeks old, and I think I started participating pretty soon.
    I love your card,the yellow stamping is lovely, but the purple sentiment steals the show. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you already know I love this card! :) This color combo inspired me in making of our kit, I think it was the first time I used yellow and purple when making the second card for yesterday. Your stamping on this card is flawless and I love the idea of many sentiments! Happy birthday to us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this vibrant card, Sandie! The multiple stamping looks fabulous. Congrats on reaching this 3 year milestone - you have inspired so many people through Time Out :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the design of this card Sandie - the layered sentiments are fabulous - especially in those bold colours!
    Congrats on three years for Time Out - I know how much hard work and time you have dedicated to making it the wonderful inspirational challenge that it is! You are an amazing leader and a wonderful friend and I am truly honored to be on your team! Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and Nonni should be smiling ear to ear! What an amazing accomplishment to have some a fabulous challenge that is aging :) 3 years and counting! Of course, this card is so you and so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uch an original colourcombo and beautiful leared stamping! A real festive card!
    For you and Nonni congratulations!!
    Think you must be so thrilled that a little idea grew 'till a succesfull aging challenge with all the hard work you both do!
    I am still so glad that I may be a part of the super DT... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card Sandie! Those sentiment stamps are just so fun! And your color combo is the bomb! It just pops off the card! Happy 3rd birthday and thanks for all you do to keep Time Out afloat! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks extra trendy with your choice of colors. And I sure love this mix of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sandie. Catching up on commenting today. I am so happy to be a part of Time Out. You and Nonni do such a wonderful job with kindness, encouragement nad inspiration to the whole team. I love being here. I do love this color combo and the purple and black on top of the yellow. Just a wonderful design by a wonderful you.

    ReplyDelete

//