Saturday 19 May 2018

Inkspirational #161

Hi All

Time for a new challenge at Inkspirational.

It is our photo challenge and here is the card I made:


And the photo that inspired it:


These stamps are all from the 'Floral Frame' set Avery Elle

I was inspired by how the tree frames the girl on the swing and by the colours.

I really love how this card turned out. Just a few stamps and my beloved enamel dots but I just love it!

Our DT have all made fabulous cards-take a look here and then get inky!

Enjoy!

I will enter this into:

AltenewMay inspiration Challenge-using the background leaves as inspiration plus my card, I hope, send someone a smile!
CAS on Friday-a Birthday Card

     For your blog   




11 comments:

  1. Simple and so elegant, lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you interpreted the sketch. It is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the way you've places the branch perfectly reflects the arch of the tree and the colour is really pretty. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect! Love your delicious CAS card and of course the purple! Thanks for playing along with the Inspired by Nature Challenge at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful CAS! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, Sandie ... even more so because it's here with me, all beautifully CAS and gorgeous! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It’s a photo where it’s quite easy to go with an overloaded and vintage design idea. I think photo challenges are tricky, my eyes take in everything, so I’m so impressed by how you spotted the shape of the grain and how you represented it by this single leaf stamp. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful CAS design inspired by the shape of the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful CAS design, simply stunning. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful CAS card and using my favorite purple. Thank you for sharing with us at AAA Cards. - Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its incredible how you manage to capture the essence of the image with just one stamp as I see the curve of the bough and the cascading leaves in that one image on your card. Thanks so much for the inspiration. Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete

//