Saturday 10 March 2018

Inkspirational #156

Hello,

Time for a new challenge at Inkspirational.
It is our word prompt and the word is:


Work
We all have 'bosses' right, unless you are one! 

In the crafting world we should consider ourselves as all bosses....as we are the boss of what we create and don't we love being the boss of that!


The sentiment is from The Ton. The background is made from brushos and I have to admit I didn't create this myself-the lovely and talented Kylie made this when she was over to stay last November! The tag dies are from CAS-ual Fridays.

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is the very talented Bharati Her blog is full of inspiring projects. Take a look here. I have been following Bharati for some time now and adore her CAS style.

Then pop over to our main blog at Inkspirational and see what the talented DT have created using 'Work' as a prompt.

Enjoy x


10 comments:

  1. Wow, this card is so vivid and rich looking! I love the layered tags, this makes me regret I didn't buy these tags the last time I ordered from CAS-ual Fridays.. The orange enamel dots bring out the orange in the background in a beautiful way. Great design. And Kylie did amazing job with brushos! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've put Kylie's brusho background to fabulous use here, Sandie ... and brought out the touches of orange brilliantly with the bold enamel dots! So striking! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great text! (I sneaked out of the hh-work for a few moments and saw your card) Love the background you nade; gives such a warm sense to the card! Hope you have a fun weekend planned! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That brusho background is pretty darn incredible! Love that you layered on tags, and used a big sentiment. What a great card!! Very, very cool! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kylie created the pretty background, but it's you, sweet Sandie, who brought it to light in a most fabulous, eye-catching fashion! Yes, we need to be reminded to 'craft like a boss'! I like that plan!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea to use this sentiment! And I like that you used Kylie's background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. one of my favorite phrases: you're not the boss of me! Ha! you've totally told this panel what to do, Sandie... and it bowed to your authority - beautifully!
    =] xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous tag...love that phrase!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandie this is amazing! What a fantastic sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow... I was thinking that background was a little bold for your typical style. Now I see that Kylie helped out! What a fun look with the brushos. Great combined effort and great tag!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete

//